We always adhere to our quality policies and prescribed industrial standards in the entire manufacturing process which has enabled us to provide a flawless range of products to our esteemed clients at competitive prices. We are using premium quality raw material in our production process which is procured under the strict vigil of our quality controllers sourced from the group of our trustworthy vendors. Our quality controllers are conducting various stringent tests on procured raw material at each stage of development process to ensure product does not lose its quality at any stage of the process.
Our quality testing parameters:
- Dimensional accuracy
- Optimum Performance
- Long running life
- Designed with precision
The customer satisfaction is our prime philosophy and hence we are always conscious to deliver the products as per customer’s demand. We also ensure customer satisfaction by implementing reliable and high technology driven process, capable of delivering quality products on time to customer satisfaction with cost effectiveness.
For proper quality control we have in house lab facilities with us which includes.
- Spectrometer [Bruker Quantron, Germany]
- Image Analyzer Software [ Metalsoft]
- Hardness Tester
- Carbon determination apparatus
- Sulphar tritration assembly
- Tensile testing machine
- Mold hardness tester
- Core hardness tester
- Rapid Moisture Tester
- Methylene Blue Tester
- Sleve Shaker
- Safety standards adopted at work places are on par with best in the industry.
- Safety awareness among employees usages of safety apparatus.
- Regular internal safety drills & audits.
Regular Medical check up of employees.
- Zero effluent discharge
- Usage of water based binders in ceramic coatings.
- Tree plantations inside & outside the company premises.
Quality Control Facilities
- Universal Testing Machine for tensile, yield & bend testing
- Impact Testing Machine for Impact testing
- Brinnel & Rockwell hardness testing machine for hardness testing
- Spectrometer to check the chemical composition of metal
- IGC Testing Apparatus for IGC A,B,C & E testing
- Microscope for microstructure study
Castings Quality Control
Facilities to assure Quality of castings
- Dimensional inspection with CMM, Digital Vernier Calipers, Height Gauges, Gauges, Thread & Plug Gauges etc…
- Surface defects are inspected with DP test & MPI Tests.
- Internal casting defects are checked with RT Testing.
- Visual Inspection as per SP 55 standard
- Surface finish check with reference standards.